Sunday, January 4, 2009

It is 405am and I am still awake! It's funny that those are the numbers I see on the clock right now. My brain is like the 405 freeway! No matter what time it is , there is traffic! It's kinna sad!

Welp. I can already tell that 2009 is going to be about learning. In the past 2 days I have learned so much, even about me! Some stuff I love and others I hate!
I gotta make some changes!

I never quite understood or took the time to understand what this saying " when life hands you lemons make lemonade" meant.  A week ago I made a joke about it on my facebook quotes..."when life hands you lemons throw them back" LOL!!!

Too late/early to really get all deep in my revelation but let's just say that I didn't take advantage of my lemons! I should have made the sweetest lemonade ever! Instead, I let the lemons rot!  Yikes! I'm sorry!

Moral of the story: when u get something (lemons) make the most out of it! Enjoy the now!  Don't focus on what comes after you make the cool beverage! Just make the damn lemonade!

No comments: